Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lazy effort

Hey there! I hope your week has been great! 
Do you ever just have a lazy day when you don't want to put to much effort into an outfit, and it will hopefully appear to others you put effort in? Well this outfit sure surprised me when I put it together. I rarely plan ahead for outfits and this combination was literally thought of on a whim before heading out to run errands. I wanted to be comfortable, so the hooded zip up made sense while the rest really doesn't. (I mean a skirt, tights w/ white ked like shoes, a denim top gold lion chain? haha!)  But it makes sense to me so I rocked it. I literally swapped out a sweater I had layered on top of the denim shirt earlier in the day before switching to the hooded jacket which transformed the whole outfit. 
So what can be taken away from this outfit?
Rock what you want and with confidence. And if you look strange, oh well. 


Hooded zip up: H&M
Denim  button up shirt: F21
Skirt: F21
Gold lion chain: H&M
Tights Francesca Collection
Glasses: F21
Shoes: Target
Bag: Thrift find






No comments:

Post a Comment