Friday, November 29, 2013

Shorts in autumn

Happy thanksgiving! (I known I'm late haha) I hope everybody enjoying their breaks from school! 
Well since I'm spending thanksgiving in Texas the weather has been in the 60's to 70's and I have no complaints. So why not wear shorts but with a twist?!
We all know layering is a must during the fall! So if you still have an itch to wear shorts during the fall without freezing (or getting strange stares for wearing shorts) just add tights under the shorts to add to the layered look and keep warm as well!
My red button: thrifted 
High waisted shorts: thrifted/DIY (bought them as pants cut them in to shorts)
Tights: Francesca collection
Black boyfriend tee: asos
Boots: Marshall's (last winter)
Necklace: wet seal (old)
Earrings: thrifted
 
P.S.... excuse my crazy hair lol.

Thanks for checking out this post!
Much Love Xx
Mathew 16:25

1 comment:

  1. A) Stop being so cute
    B) Stop being so cute
    C) Who do you hire to take your photos? ;P
    D) All of the above

    ReplyDelete